Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Red Shirts Are Fascists!

Recently I was writing about "La Revolución de los Rancheros"; the Ranchers Revolt. My family in Huitzuco participated in 1911 in that part of the Mexican Revolution. I connected that to the current Thailand Revolt. Today I heard from Democracy Now! that the Red Shirts in that country are fascists.

My relatives were not fascists, they were humanists.

My concern though, in that note was the structure of revolutions. When people inside the power elites disagree, a civil war can start.

I hope that neither Thailand, nor Mexico, will have a civil war right now.

On the other hand in the case of Mexico, they just kidnapped an important Mexican politician, Diego Fernández de Cevallos.

This does not look good.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews