Friday, May 21, 2010

Idealism and Reality

I was checking my blog for broken links. I found out that the OWNERS of Dylan's song about the killing of Medgar Evers, have chosen to take it out. Oh well. Below you have Mr. Tambourine Man.

I'll check for the time The Man, comes and takes it away. I was criticizing the poor Russian professor that had to change his Marxist's ideas for a salary calculating for capitalists, the best way to exploit workers.

I guess sixties idealists went the same way, btw Bobby was never deceitful, he refused to be typecasted as a topical singer.

Pete Seeger couldn't get his Cuban friend, Silvio Rodríguez, visit and sing for him, last year. Now Mr. Rodríguez got a visa! Another plus for Mr. Obama in my book.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews