Thursday, May 20, 2010

Simple Ideas on Money

I just read today's article by Paul Krugman in the NYT.

He is more worried the US is going the way of Japan, than  the way of Greece. A self sustaining economy needs money into the system, not savings produced by scared conservatives, and greedy bankers. Inflation robs money from banks it seems. Money out of banks can lead to prosperity for all; but bankers worry.

The way I understand Krugman's thinking is that thinking people are more willing to move money around. Non-thinking people prefer to move little, if at all.

Nobody knows the future, so there is no way for me to know which one will win; but my gut feeling tells me to move.

I should start moving myself. No matter how bleak things look in Mexico and the US.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews