Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pancho Villa

As far as I know this man is the only one to invade the continental US. When the powerful Army of this country followed him inside Mexico, they couldn't find him. Nowadays we have a repeat of this situation, Obama sent 1,200 National Guardsmen to the Mexico US border.

Instead of Pancho Villa, now the name is Chapo Guzmán. I predict a similar outcome as a hundred years ago. I recently read that this man, which by the way is in the Forbe's list of richest men on Earth, owns land in Arizona. He controls billions of dollars, I do not know if readers have a sense of what billions of dollars mean.

Anyway, here we go again. I've seen this movie, I only see more animosity between our countries. We have to work for bridges, not for walls.

Mr. Obama, turn down that wall!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews