Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What if BP Fails?

Here in Mexico management of Petróleos Mexicanos - better known as PEMEX - claims that PEMEX doesn't have best practices. What kind of management will almost brag that they are no good?

Maybe a little context will help. The present government of Mexico is from a different  political party than the one that nationalized the oil industry in 1938. As far as I can see, they want to privatize PEMEX, and I guess the members of this party could buy PEMEX, and then it will have "best practices."

I do not know if you will be surprised to find out that I do not believe them. I support the other party.

Coming back to the question of this blog, are these the "best practices" we aspire to in Mexico? Just blow the damn thing and hope for the best; yahoo!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews