Saturday, March 20, 2010

Health Insurance Reform and Census

Saturday, and I am listening to C-Span. It seems it is going to pass.

We sent our Census form. We want to be counted. My son is performing in high school. My daughter is out with boyfriend, and my wife is in her way to school.

My son was accepted in Georgia, the Republican representative in Congress, Phil Gingrey, is talking. I wonder if my son should go there. A dear student from Chilpancingo just chatted with me to go back to Mexico.

I just watched the Music Man; River City Iowa. My son was accepted in Iowa also. I like the Hawkeyes. Finally he was accepted in Chicago.

What I have to figure out right now is if these subjects come all nicely together; maybe they do. If the bill passes and I am counted, I will be better prepared to help my son finish a college course of study.

I prefer the University of Iowa. I have to wait and see what my son wants to do.

In any case I want Republicans defeated in Congress tomorrow.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews