Friday, March 19, 2010

It feels Like it is Going to Pass

The NYT coverage makes me feel is coming. On Sunday, I guess we will now if Obama Health Care Bill passes. Now I ask: What does it mean?

First off. Nobody reads my blog. Given the importance of the political movement behind this bill, I would have expected at least one vote for or against the bill. Oh, well. I never had a big ego.

It means that I have to buy health insurance for my family. Right now I am making so little money that we do not have any. If it passes it will be illegal if I don't buy some.

Second, it means that if when the law is in the books and still I do not have money to pay for it; then I can find a way to pay for the insurance from people that do have money.

That is the main point of the law. Rich people will pay. Therefore, if it passses, it means that the current Gilded Age is over.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews