Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Not a Hoax

The NYT reports today the public reaction on scientists on Climate Change.

For my readers out there. This is one of my ideas about the debate. Do not take it as ultimate truth. Do your own research like I have done. This much I believe.

  • There is clear destruction of my immediate environmet
  • I see human causes
  • People do not want to accept a difficult situation
It is better to think, let the scientists and the politicians decide this. I am fine. Don't bother me.

My only point here is that, just wishing it is not true will not make it so.

There is no Santa Claus, and there is no Tooth Fairy, no matter what you do want to believe.

From the NYT article linked above:

"“Scientists must continually earn the public’s trust or we risk descending into a new Dark Age where ideology trumps reason,” Dr. Pachauri said in an e-mail message."

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews