Friday, March 12, 2010

WWSHS Anecdote

I was inspired last Wednesday by what I am about to tell you. I understood that it is OK to mention this, because the inspiring character accepted Mr. Lichy's (coach) request to share his story.

This person was not accepted the first time he tried for the team; but he kept going to train nonetheless. Maybe his friends were there, or he was just determined, or both, I don't know. Mr. Lichy eventually made him part of the team. This year this person was the only one from WWSH Speech Team to win first place in the final event in Peoria, IL.

Extemporaneous Speaking Final Result.

The first time I heard him was at the banquet last Wednesday. I felt inspired by him.

One has to keep working at what one believes in, and let the world roll.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews